As creative technology engineers working with light, we design and deliver outstanding and meaningful experiences across media, events, shows and installations. Our established studio is widely regarded as a pioneer in the field of shared immersive experiences. We are now looking for a Lead 3D and Notch Artist to fit into our creative and production workflow and take on the biggest projection mapping and technical production shows in the world.
Who we’re looking for:
- Solid experience using Notch to create beautiful and dynamic generative content as well as a pre-render workflow.
- Experience using Notch for use in a live show environment.
- Experience using physical and digital triggers and affecters to drive Notch animations.
- Expert knowledge of C4D and Adobe After Effects - excellent 2D and 3D animation skills.
- Experience with particle systems.
- Experience optimizing Realtime renderers for specific hardware – building projects to a target notchmark.
- Experience optimising and delivering assets for Notch/Realtime/gaming workflows.
- Knowledge of 3D pipeline.
- Concept development.
- Experience with, Python, Ventuz, Realflow, Character Rigging, Octane, and UV map workflow for disguise/d3 highly desirable.
- Over 6 years’ experience in motion graphics and experience leading a creative team.
- Art direction.
- Good old communication.
What you’re looking for:- A studio built on energy,
complete with production and technology teams feeding into the creation of world-class digital experiences.- A refresh
, so you have the skills and want to take them to the next level. Come venture beyond the 16:9 screen; the delights of seeing your work live and on huge scales will be unparalleled, trust us. - Excitement
, not everyone does what we do, so there is always lots to learn. And who wouldn’t want to get involved with the visual future of world leading brands such as Nike, Disney, Coca Cola and Guinness to name but a few!