A senior motion graphics artist who knows good work from astounding masterpieces. After Effects and C4D are your oldest friends, and you might even find yourself teaching us a few tricks. The ability to take on a project from concept to delivery is paramount, and you’ll thrive at leading the pack on new digital adventures. Producing immaculate 2D and 3D animation will be second nature, but seeing it bring the millennium dome to life might be new to you!
What we’re looking for:
- Solid knowledge of C4D and Adobe After Effects; we want you to bring expertise to the table and really push the studio to the next level.
Over 8 years experience in motion graphics and experience leading a creative team.
- Art direction and good old communication.
- Excellent 2D and 3D animation skills.
- Experience with Nuke, Python, Realflow, Character Rigging, Touch Designer and VR (particularly with Oculus Rift) is a bonus!What you’re looking for:
- A studio built on energy, complete with a Creative Lab for all your experimental visual needs.
- A refresh. So you have the skills, and want to take them to the next level. Come venture beyond the screen; the delights of seeing your work in a live tangible form will be unparalleled, trust us.
- Excitement. An oldie but goodie. Not everyone does what we do, so there is always lots to learn. And who wouldn’t want to get involved with the visual future of world leading brands such as Nike, Disney, Coca Cola and Guinness to name but a few!
Due to the amount of responses we are only able to contact successful candidates. We consider all serious applications, but if you haven’t heard from us within 1 month you have not been successful. We wish you all the best!Apply now